By the lack of posting on my blog, you could infer one of two things. Either there’s nothing going on worth blogging about or there are too many exciting things going on to allow me time to blog. Believe me, it’s the latter.
There are many things I’m really excited about just in the life of Grace Fellowship Church. For instance, yesterday we were blessed to be able to bring into membership eight new members! Praise God! We recently had a baptism service and baptised six believers. Praise God for that!
The past two Sundays we’ve finally been able to get back into the preacher‘s series on the book of John. Yesterday it was a special blessing to consider the death and resurrection of Lazarus, and what it means the Jesus himself is the resurrection and the life. Awesome stuff!
Another thing that I’m really excited about is our Sunday evening teaching series, which is titled, ’26 Questions You Should Be Asking!’ The idea is to answer, in 26 messages, the most important questions you should ever ask.
How do we know they’re important? Because these are the questions that God has answered in his word, and we know that what he’s revealed are the very things we need to know. So the questions God has answered are the questions we should be asking… whether we’ve thought to ask them or not!
Here are links to the first few in the series. The series should take us into July. I’ll post a full list of the questions below as well, so you can see what’s coming.
- How Can I Know What is True?
- Who Is God?
- How Many Gods Are There?
- Where Did the World Come From?
- Is The World Spinning Out of Control?
- What is prayer and What Does it Do?
- Are There Other Spiritual Beings?
- Why Are We Here?
- Is There Any Difference Between Men & Women?
- What is Sin and What Difference Does it Make?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- Where is Jesus Now?
- What is the Gospel?
- What Does it Mean to Be Born Again?
- What Can I Do About My Guilt?
- Will My Life Ever Get Better?
- Can I Lose My Salvation?
- What Happens When I Die?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What is the Church?
- What is Baptism?
- What is the Lord’s Supper?
- Where Do I Fit in the Church?
- What Will Happen at the End of Time?
- What is the ‘After-Life’?